In the world, there are places where people like to go on vacation, and there are places that are absolute vacation meccas. When it comes to that latter category, Mexico is undoubtedly one of the most noteworthy. At all times of the year, people from around the world decide to travel to Mexico. They want to enjoy the gorgeous beaches and countryside. They want to experience the countryside. They want to relax!
There’s one other thing that attracts many travelers to Mexico as well. It happens to be home to some of the world’s very best all-inclusive resorts. There are, in fact, more of these kinds of resorts in Mexico than one could possibly count. But, despite their ubiquity, there are definitely a few that rise head and shoulders above the rest.
On the list below, we’re going to share our top 20 picks for the best all-inclusive resorts in Mexico. Simply put, if you’re looking to take an amazing vacation in Mexico, then you’re sure to get that vacation by staying at any of the 20 all-inclusive resorts that follow…
20. El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel (Mazatlan)
Those looking to take the whole family on an all-inclusive Mexican vacation should check this property out!
19. Valentin Imperial Maya (Playa del Secreto)
On the flip side of the coin, this is a great all-inclusive resort for those seeking the adults-only experience.
18. Royal Hideaway Playacar Resort (Playa del Carmen)
Here’s an all-inclusive resort that pays attention to offering a high degree of variety, something that can be lacking at many others.
17. Secrets Maroma Beach (Riviera Cancun)
Tucked away from the party atmosphere of Cancun proper, there’s plenty of rest and relaxation that can be had here.
16. The Beloved Hotel (Playa Mujeres)
The name says it all here; this is a perfect all-inclusive spot in Mexico for a romantic getaway.
15. Moon Palace Golf & Spa (Cancun)
When they say golf, they mean it as this resort his home to one of the two Jack Nicklaus golf courses you’ll find in Cancun.
14. The Royal Playa del Carmen (Playa del Carmen)
If you’re interested in mixing it up in Playa del Carmen, then you’ll find its infinitely easy here.
13. Azul Fives Hotel, by Karisma (Playa del Carmen)
Tucked away from downtown Playa del Carmen, this is the place you want to stay at if you’re looking for some R&R.
12. Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta (Nuevo Vallarta)
Hard Rock resorts are always exciting and attract a younger clientele. This resort is no exception to the rule.
11. Casa Velas, Puerto Vallarta (Puerto Vallarta)
Dripping with style, there’s plenty to love about the environment and the amenities at this delicious all-inclusive.
10. Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraíso (Riviera Maya)
There’s a huge beach to enjoy here, but that’s only one highlight for this gem in IBEROSTAR’s crown.
9. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun (Playa del Carmen)
Here’s another place to check out in Playa del Carmen if you’re looking for the adults-only atmosphere.
8. Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa (Puerto Vallarta)
About ten miles away from the downtown area, this beautiful resort offers the perfect spot for romantic seclusion.
7. Fairmont Mayakoba, Riviera Maya (Playa del Carmen)
This may be an all-inclusive resort, but it certainly doesn’t feel like it. Luxury is the name of the game here.
6. Secrets The Vine Cancun (Cancun)
You might turn your nose up at Secrets, but this new property is one of the hottest in Cancun, dripping with style and atmosphere.
5. Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya (Puerto Morelos)
This is one of the ultimate boutique resort experiences in Mexico; don’t skip it if that’s what you’re looking for.
4. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit (Nuevo Vallarta)
They say that they offer an experience that’s beyond all-inclusive and beyond all compare, and we’re inclined to agree.
3. Hotel Mousai (Puerto Vallarta)
The views from the infinity pool at this resort are reason enough for it to be so high up on the list. Wow!
2. Grand Velas Riviera Maya (Playa del Carmen)
There’s something for everyone at this beautiful resort that’s situated on 85 acres of its own land.
1. La Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun)
Not only is this the best all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, it’s one of the finest resorts in the entire world.