But, the above reasons aren’t the only reason that so many choose to vacation in the Dominican Republic at all times of the year. There’s also the fact the Dominican Republic is home to some of the best all-inclusive resorts in the entire world. In fact, when many dream about taking their vacations here, it’s often with a mind toward really being able to relax due to the all-inclusive experience.
Not all all-inclusive resorts or experiences are created equally, though, even in a place like the Dominican Republic. That’s why we’ve put this countdown together. On it, we’ll be sharing our top 20 picks for the best all-inclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic!
20. Now Larimar Punta Cana (Bavaro)
If you’re looking for a resort in Punta Cana that’s not too expensive and the service is still top notch, this is a good bet.
19. Barcelo Bavaro Beach – Adults Only (Punta Cana)
Here’s a Dominican Republic all-inclusive that won’t bust your wallet and that offers a perfect getaway from the kids.
18. AlSol Tiara Cap Cana (Punta Cana)
One thing you’re sure to appreciate at this all-inclusive resort is the upscale atmosphere that feels quite luxurious.
17. CHIC by Royalton Luxury Resorts (Punta Cana)
One of the newest all-inclusive resorts in the area, this one is quickly building a reputation as one of the best.
16. Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda Don Pablo Collection (Punta Cana)
One of the larger all-inclusives on the list, this one is perfect for a family looking to stay entertained while on vacation.
15. Dreams la Romana (Bayahibe)
Crystal clear Caribbean waters are definitely one of the highlights of this near 800-room resort.
14. Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort and Spa (Punta Cana)
Here’s another perfect place to check out if you’re looking for a luxurious adults-only vacation in the D.R.
13. Excellence Punta Cana (Punta Cana)
This adults-only all-inclusive provides vacationers with plenty of entertainment options, including an on-site casino.
12. Paradisus Punta Cana (Punta Cana)
Part of the Paradisus chain of resorts in the Dominican Republic, this one is the largest and most family friendly.
11. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana (Punta Cana)
Those looking for a bit of excitement while on vacation in the D.R. would be well advised to check out this spot.
10. Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa (Punta Cana)
Don’t let the size of this adults-only all-inclusive fool you, there’s plenty of space for intimacy and seclusion.
9. Majestic Elegance Punta Cana – Luxury All Inclusive (Punta Cana)
If you book your stay at this all-inclusive, be sure to leave plenty of room in your schedule for visits to the spa.
8. Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa (Punta Cana)
People who like to stay active while they’re on vacation will find plenty of opportunities to do so here.
7. Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado (Samana Province)
If you’re looking for the private island experience in the D.R., then this is the only game in town.
6. The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana (Punta Cana)
Another of the Paradisus properties, this one caters toward families who are vacationing with small children.
5. The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real (Punta Cana)
This Paradisus property also caters to vacationing families, and only offers suites for booking.
4. Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel (Punta Cana)
Done up in the Greco-Roman style, you’ll feel like you’re in the lap of luxury when you stay here.
3. Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol (Punta Cana)
One of the smaller adults-only all-inclusives in the D.R., this one is perfect for honeymooners and vacationing couples.
2. Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort (Punta Cana)
Geared more toward adults, this one is perfect if you’re looking to hit the links while you’re on vacation.
1. Zoetry Agua Punta Cana (Punta Cana)
With only 96 rooms, the best all-inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic offers a romantic experience that you won’t soon forget!